You’ve been waiting for this day since you were a little girl playing dress up with your friends but what you didn’t realize back then was how stressful and nerve-wracking it was going to be. It’s quite easy to feel this way given the amount things you need to get done before walking down the aisle. After planning and running errands for weeks leading up to the big day, you’re already stressed out and tired, and with an extremely tight schedule to stick to, it’s quite easy to feel overwhelmed on the morning of your big day. So here are some tips to help you get prepared for your wedding day and make it as chilled out and relaxed as possible:
Hair and beauty time
It’s important that you time how long it would take to do your hair and make-up, therefore you can do a few trials on the days before the big day to figure out how much time you need to allocate for each. Consult a beautician to know how you should prep your hair and makeup before the stylists arrive, as you might need to have your hair washed the night before. Given how often a bride is told to smile for pictures, it’s important that you make sure those pearly whites look their best on that day. You can get recommendations from your stylist on where you can do the best teeth whitening procedure before the big day. It’s also crucial that you brief the hair and make-up artists on the schedule of the bridal party and make sure there are no confusions on who gets ready first. If you’re going to use new beauty products on the big day, it’s extremely important that you test them beforehand to avoid any last-minute reactions or breakouts.
Dress and accessories
Having your dress ironed and hung up with all your shoes, lingerie, jewelry and other accessories laid out in a place where people won’t sit on or spill anything will certainly make things easier on the morning of the wedding day. You can also do this to all the bridesmaids’ dresses so that nobody will be running around looking for their things. Getting everything laid out on the day before would mean that you can simply slip into your dress and shoes as soon as your hair and makeup are complete. You can also prepare a small clutch with things you might need for the big day, like lipstick and breath mints.
Get plenty of sleep
Going to bed early the night before will help you have calmer nerves the next morning. If you don’t get enough sleep, it’s easy to feel restless and drained on the big day when you have so much left to do. While it might be a little difficult than usual to fall asleep because of all the excitement and nerves running high you can use a mindfulness app or a calming playlist to help you get some much-needed sleep.
Relaxation is like a recommended tool for one to take care of their care and the well being of the health. It is nowadays trending and not only offered in spas but also in businesses, clinics, hospitals, and airports.
Massage is a term used for pressing, gently rubbing and manipulating the skin, muscles, and ligaments of the body. It may be light stroking or deep pressure. There are various massages offered such as massage Pascoe Vale, Thai massage, deep massage, and sports massage.Some of the advantages of getting a massage have been listed below.
- It is a complementary and integrative medicine.
- It is a recommended measure for reduction of muscle damage and stress.
- It relieves the disorders related to anxiety, headaches, sports injuries, and back pain.
- It produces feelings of care and uplifts the connection of comfort in people.
- Regular massage helps one’s body to keep working at optimal levels.
- It promotes tissue regeneration and reduces postsurgical adhesions and swelling as mentioned by the Associated Bodywork and Foot Massage Professionals.
- It increases hormones such as serotonin and dopamine that relieves anxiety and depression and one feels good due to it.
- It relieves people from a migraine and offers a better quality of sleep.
- A 10 minute back massage helps to lower blood pressure.
- It helps to maintain the flexibility in the body.
- It stimulates the production and retains the natural lubricants present between the connective tissue fibers.
- It reduces back pain.
- Remedial massage Ascot Vale reduces the pain and symptoms of carpal tunnel and facilitates in improving grip strength.
- It promotes relaxation and improves sleep.
- It counteracts with the postural stress and is essentially helpful to the desk workers.
- It increases and improves blood circulation.
- It is incredibly therapeutic.
- It also helps infants to sleep more, cry less and be less stressed.
- According to a study published in 2010 in the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, massage boosts patients’ white blood cells count and improves immunity. It boosts the immune system’s cytotoxic capacity.
- It enhances the body’s ability to deliver nourishment.
- It is like a regular exercise that keeps the body fine-tuned, strong and resilient.
- It relieves from fibromyalgia.
- It improves cardiovascular health.
- It tempers the effect of dementia.
- It reduces chemotherapy-related nausea.
According to one of the studies published in a famous journal for Neuroscience, breast cancer patients were given regular massage therapy and showed less depression and anger. Massage therapy is now mainstream and growing popularity. Thus make sure that the massage you are getting at home is effective and it helps with your health.